Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pink Shades of Words: A Fifty Shades of Pink Anthology is available!





Pink Shades of Words: A Fifty Shades of Pink Anthology is available now! Read my short story, WHEN YOU WANT as part of the collection. 



I donated a short novella to this very good cause. I don't talk about it often, but my sister, Judy, passed away from breast cancer more than 20 years ago. I miss her everyday. I receive NOTHING from the sales of this book except the good feeling that comes from remembering someone I loved in a meaningful way.


Not that the story I wrote was about her....nope, WHEN YOU WANT is a short, sexy, novella about two people who meet at an ATM.




Pink Shades of Words is a collaboration of 18 never before seen short stories from 18 New York Times, USA Today, and International Best Selling Authors. (ALL PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT THE AVON WALK FOR BREAST CANCER) 



These authors came together to bring you a collection of romance that is a must read including New Adult, Contemporary, Erotica, and Dark Romance.


Pink Shades of Words is available for a limited time only, so get your copy quick! All proceeds will benefit the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer through the Fifty Shades of Pink team.




No comments:

Post a Comment