Download my book for FREE!

Download my book for FREE!
Maid for the Billionaire

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Authors Giving Back February 9th Bash Online!

What kind of prizes are lined up so far?

When February 9th at 7pm -9pm US eastern time

Where: Online Radio Show with ability to win on the radio and by playing along by typing in messages. I'll post a link soon.

Check out the prizes that you'll be able to win!


Elaine Raco Chase 3 ebooks - 1 every hour...
Kathleen Brooks two $50 GC. or 4 $25.
Sydney Landon Author a 100 ecard and a couple of signed books.
Judy L. Hubbard four $25 Amazon e-gift cards and a signed set of both my books.
Christina Tetreault 4 $25.00 gift cards to Amazon or B&N winners choice
Lynn Raye Harris 2 $25.00 gift cards to Amazon, B&N, or Kobo. And 5 signed books.
Author Terri Marie I'll do a gift basket and a signed book. 
Calista Taylor $25 gift certificate and an antique silver celtic brooch.
Annette Blair I'll do a $100 ecard and two ebooks: Proper Scoundrel & Unmistakable Rogue.
Sandra Marton A $50 ecard at amazon and e-copies of four current Wilde Family Saga books: The Prince of Pleasure, The Dangerous Jacob Wilde, The Ruthless Caleb Wilde and The Merciless Travis Wilde. 
Marie Astor I am going to be giving away a set of custom designed amethyst and chalcedony sterling silver necklace and earrings ($120 value) and my contemporary romance novel, Lucky Charm, will be free on Amazon from Feb 9th through Feb 11th.
Christine Major DePetrillo I'll do a $50 Amazon GC.
Mary Campisi I'll do a $30 Amazon gift card and the following e-books from Debby Conrad: Love, Lies and High Heels, Bailey's Irish Dream, Every Breath You Take, and Prying Eyes. E-books may be from Amazon, B&N, or i-tunes.

Still to come:
prizes from Ruth Cardello, Melody Anne, and more!

4 comments: