Friday, July 17, 2015

Is the Andrade series over?

I'm receiving a lot of mail about Loving Gigi being the last book in the Andrade series. So many are asking what is coming next that I thought I'd give you a preview. My next billionaire series will be set in the same world as the Andrades and the Legacy Collection. What that means is that the characters will have fun cameos in the new series. This family is related to the Andrades. I'm finishing up a different book that I'll be announcing soon, but I can't wait to start this series. I've already outlined what is looking like another wild ride.


I have plans to revisit my older series now and then with novellas, but for now this is the project I'm most excited about.

1 comment:

  1. Suddenly your books are no longer audible....PLEASE.....make the rest of the Andrade series audible and do the same with the next series....So many of us only listen to books and I can't stand that I can't get the last couple of Andrade books and all your future books! Please!!!!

    ReplyDelete