Tuesday, August 23, 2011

For Love or Legacy # 195 on Amazon PAID

Yahoo!  

I put the book up on Saturday afternoon.  Since then, I've had almost 700 downloads.  Not a bad beginning.  It was enough to put me at #15 in the Contemporary Romance section and #3 in the Hot New Releases List.

So now the real promotion begins.  Those are good numbers, but how do I get the news out to my 150,000 reader base that book 2 is out?

So far I have:
  • Used my social networks
  • hosted a 24 hour promotion contest
  • used my website to get the news out
  • the most powerful help so far came from unexpected places.... connections to people I've met along the way.  Some I've simply enjoyed getting to know...some I've tried to promote as we went along.  
I'm hungry to be in the Top 100.  Ok, I'm hungry for the Top 10.  Can I do it?  For me, I have to believe it's possible or I would stop trying.


1 comment:

  1. where can i get a copy of your book " for love or legacy"? this is may email add mvgblanza@gmail.com can you send me a copy of your book through courier and i'l pay it through western union or though your back account..tnx

    ReplyDelete