Saturday, July 2, 2011

A good review

Maid for the Billionaire was just reviewed by Romantic Love Books:

http://www.romanticlovebooks.com/home/2011/6/28/indie-tuesday-maid-for-the-billionaire-by-ruth-cardello.html

I'll just show you the PROS....for the CONS you can visit the link above...lol

"Pros: This book is awesome — by far the best self-published book I’ve read to date. It’s fast paced, the characters are developed, it has a hint of mystery and suspense, and it’s well written. It’s free and clear of the majority of grammatical mistakes and misspellings common in self-published books, and it’s written at a professional level. It doesn’t read like a self-pub at all."

I am absolutely thrilled that Kristen liked my book.  When Maid for the Billionaire was turned down repeatedly by traditional publishing houses I was seriously beginning to doubt my ability to write.  I had been told that readers wouldn't like Dominic.  I had been told that Dominic was too weak of an alpha.  I like my alpha heros a bit more human than most, I guess.  I don't mind the baggage as long as they have a heart of gold.


I didn't want to change Dominic and I'm glad I trusted my instincts and didn't.  


My next hero is very different than Dominic --- and I hope he will be as well received.  He's also not your typical alpha hero.  


Thanks again, Kristen, for the nice review.

No comments:

Post a Comment