Saturday, May 28, 2011

Amazon sales start to shoot up

Daily downloads tally:
3423 on Smashwords.com
119 on AmazonUS - nice jump today
433 on AmazonUK -- since it went free
9 on Barnes and Nobel (sadly, not sure why I keep checking it...lol)

Traffic to my blog seems to be coming from Stumbleupon right now. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I wonder if it is playing into why I suddenly am being found on AmazonUS. Still, it's about a fourth of the numbers I'm pulling in from AmazonUK now that the book is free there. Prior to being FREE, my UK numbers stayed so low I didn't mention them...but about 400 ppl downloaded my book yesterday and last night. Can I possibly hope for the kind of numbers Smashwords brought in?

I'm hoping and continuing to plug away at promoting my book for about an hour every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment