Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week 2

May 1st -- 1658 downloaded the book for free from Smashwords.
29 have downloaded the book for $.99 from Amazon.com
0 have downloaded it from Barnes and Nobel

The best part about this process is that it has rejuvenated my drive to write. I get up at 5 every day now to put in an hour before work. I squeeze some in during my lunch and I write during almost every nap my baby takes.

I'm still getting good responses on the first book in my Legacy collection. Now, I just have to finish book 2.

I'm debating whether or not I should put up another book before I finish the collection. I wonder if people would like the Double C? It's not the same kind of story. Hmmm. I might want to work on it this summer....make it tighter then put it up. So much to think about.

When the little one wakes up -- it's back outside for me. This weather is too nice to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment