Saturday, May 14, 2011

Is quantity the key?

Daily downloads tally:
2700 on Smashwords.com
50 on Amazon.com
6 on Barnes and Nobel

I've been reading about authors who are successful on Smashwords. One author is going to make over 100,000 this year and he admits that his writing is not edited well. He has 17 books on smashwords and has found his niche.

Do I have any more books in me? I'm working on the second book in the Legacy series.

I have The Double C....and that story is mostly done. Just some polishing.

I've also talked to Alyssa about co-authoring Serenity's adoption.....one chapter about the bio mom..,one chapter about the adoptive mom....and so on. I don't think I've ever seen that book before.

And, given time, I could finish my space novel. Ok, that would be 3. Hmmmmm. I wonder if people would read the Double C for 99 cents. I guess I'll have to put it up and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment