Sunday, May 29, 2011

Questions and goals

Daily downloads tally:
3533 on Smashwords.com - ^ 101 since Saturday
346 on AmazonUS ^ 184
1825 on AmazonUK ^ 925
9 on Barnes and Nobel

At this point I have more questions than I have answers:
  • Is tagging via forums acceptable or not?
  • How does that tagging really work?
  • How does a book move up on the Amazon list? My book appears to be more visible now.
  • Tweeting is working -- although I'm not entirely sure how.
  • Stumbleupon is also driving visitors to my site -- and how that one is doing it really baffles my mind. You've got to check out that site. At first I thought it was silly -- now I'm somewhat addicted to it.
I'm going to do something crazy. I think I'm going to try to do an online book "signing". I really don't even know how that works yet, but half the fun is learning how to do it and then the adventure is watching it unfold. I'll post websites I find that describe how and keep a log of what I end up doing. With 5,000+ people having read my book....I should be able to find a few who have questions or would like to chat. Maybe? lol We'll see.

Also:

Just found a wonderful community for new and published authors:
http://agentqueryconnect.com/
chuck full of great information!

No comments:

Post a Comment