I've learned that:
- contests are much more complex than I thought and require more information than I presently have
- self-promotion is a lot like leaving a trail of crumbs to your book. All you can do is lay down as many paths and hope someone follows them back to your site
- romance novels attract the nicest people -- I am so impressed with the quality of people mine has brought into my life.
- I am reasonably good at targeting a tweeting audience and will have to post my method on my blog
- like relationships, blog tours happen when you've given up on thinking they will
- librarians also read category romance...lol...who knew