Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June book sales - averaging 100 a day

June 1 - June 7 (6:30 am)

687 on AmazonUS (.99 with 35% commission = $200 + )
2222  on AmazonUK (Free in the UK)
2  on Barnes and Nobel (.99 with 40% commission)
0 on Smashwords.com -- since I changed it from free to .99

My sales have been pretty consistent for almost two weeks now.  

What I'm doing for promotion:

  • tweeting daily and several times a day -- up to 220+ followers -- I try to find good quotes or promotions from other people to retweet to help them
  • blogging here and on A Pinch of Romance -- also, added different content
  • I haven't done as much stumbling, but I plan to when I have more time
  • I submitted MFB to a review blog and am compiling review blog sites
  • I'm telling everyone I know about the book online.  
  • So far, I'm only at the research stage of my contest.

It's so nice to be able to say that my writing is bringing in money.  My husband has always supported my writing...but it's wonderful to see my writing starting to support us back :)






1 comment: