Thursday, June 16, 2011

My novel gets mentioned on Foxnews.com !

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/06/14/force-behind-kindle-nook-ebook-sales-heaving-bosoms/


The Real Force Behind Ebook Sales: Heaving Bosoms

Published June 14, 2011
| FoxNews.com

Male politicians aren't the only ones using tech to explore their sexual fantasies. 
Women are quietly using ebooks more and more, devouring lusty titles like "Maid for the Billionaire," "Outcast," "My Horizontal Life" and "Cotillion" -- among the current bestselling ebooks for Amazon's Kindle.
 
It's a trend that has made magazine publishers and companies like Barnes & Noble sit up and take notice: Women like ebooks, and women like romance novels, a lot. So say goodbye to your stereotypes. New technology sales aren't always driven by four-eyed nerds with too much disposable income on their hands. This new wave of electronic books looks like it's being driven by women who are more interested in the content than, er, screen sizes.

 

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful that your book has been mentioned on Fox News! Congratulations!

    I am reading Maid for the Billionaire right now. As much as I'm enjoying it, I really have to protest at some of the inaccuracies that you've included when talking about Beijing, the Summer Palace, and the Chinese culture. I like the characters, but you have some of the setting wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mneiae,

    I'd love to talk to your further about this. I based those facts on information I found on the internet...everything from travel blogs and trip reviews to advice for businessmen. In the end, it's fiction, but I won't be offended if you tell me what you think I am wrong about. I could easily be. I wish I could say I've been to China...but I've only been there via the internet.

    ReplyDelete